Updated: Dec 16, 2020
As we come to the end of this very strange year, I have a very special gift to share with you all.
I have been lucky enough to deepen my connection to natural solutions, helping me find more peace, calm and relaxation. I have explored new herbal teas, learnt about high quality essential oils and strengthened my Yoga practice, specifically Restorative and Yoga Nidra.
Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra are both practices that create space in the body and strength in the mind, without requiring much physical movement. Which means they are practises that are available to all including those who have never experienced Yoga before and for those that are struggling with movement at this time.
I have created a beautiful gift that brings a deeper sense of relaxation and stronger connection to yourself. Through nature's natural supportive ways and paired with my Wind Down Yoga classes it is a remedy that nurtures the whole individual. The gift is perfect for you or a loved one who has trouble sleeping, in need of love, rest and care - this is the ultimate aim of this package.
All items have been hand picked with love by me and sourced from ethical and sustainable companies.
Wind Down Gift:
* 3 Wind Down Online Yoga Classes - It is a class suitable for ALL bodies and beginners. It includes gentle stretches, breath work, restorative poses and a long guided relaxation. It’s bliss!
Wednesday 8:30-9:30pm If you can't attend the live session a recording can be sent for you to use in your own time.
* 50g ‘Serenity’ tea blend from Totally Natural Skincare. Relaxing loose tea blend containing Valerian Root, catnip, vervain, peppermint, wood bering, valerian, skullcap and hops. Perfect for winding down after a long day or an hour before bed to get you ready for sleep.
* Reusable tea bag made of organic cotton. Most tea bags contain plastic particles in them so this way you can make your own tea bag and reuse it knowing that it's safe for you and the environment.
* Calming Essential Oil 10ml roller ball blend made with DoTerra essential oils and organic fractionated coconut oil. Hand made blend of Cedarwood, Lavender and Frankincense essential oils known for their calming and sedative effects. The roller ball allows for easy travel and application. For the optimum effect, roll and massage it into the bottoms of your feet and onto your pulse points. Choose the colour of the roller ball from the picture above.
* Eye pillow made with organic cotton filled with linseeds and smells of lavender. This is used to rest over the eyes providing gentle pressure to allow them to rest. Eye pillow is the one pictured in the first picture at the top.
* Christmas card that supports a charity empowering women’s projects in Nepal. Choose a card from the ones shown in the top picture.
* Gift wrapped with love!
All for only £45!
This price is without postage, if you live close by to me I can arrange to drop it to you.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org to order this gift of love and nurture.
Order before Friday the 19th December to get yours in time for Christmas :)